Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 2

yesterday was a total wash I end up falling a victim to fatigue. But I have deceided from this day forward to work three hours daily . So I will start doing that on day 3. Day 2 saw me doing a lot of lothing but I was able to finally get something done . which was I am going to really concentrate on wealth building . That is my focus from this point on. Learning the ins and outs of building true wealth. Also I spent hours trying to think of what I wanted to start a business on and could not think of anything because I of my knowledge base. I realize I know a little bit about a lot of things but I am not strong in one area so now . My goal is to become strong in wealth building from a online perspective . So now that I have my platform I am ready to increase my knowledgebase

No comments:

Post a Comment