Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 1

Day 1 of my experiment to see how productive I can become if I truly focus my energy on doing so. So far in my 27 years of life I have mange to get a diaploma,BA, and MBA. Each time increasing my GPA. Now I feel hungry to accomplish more and receive more of life's blessings. So this blog will showcase my seeds and fruits of those seeds.
My ultimate goal is to be more productive and less solthful.
Underthis goal I will break my poor habits of procrastination, laziness and lack of focus. As I break these habits in turn I will make my first income online , apply to my first PhD program and start a exercise rountine .
I have not told anyone that I am doing this nor do I plan on telling them but I know its working if I begin to get compliments.
Another thing I hope to squash is talking about the actions I want to take and just take them. so Day is started and now I must go be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment